Milwaukee is the birthplace of Harley-Davidson! Motorcycle enthusiasts and fans of American culture come from all over the world to capture the spirit of the open road at the world’s only Harley-Davidson Museum in downtown Milwaukee!
You will tour the wonderful city of Chicago, one of the largest and most beautiful cities in the United States, it is the starting point of Route 66 and you can take a photo at the starting point of Route 66 in Chicago.
You’ll feel like a harlista as you travel by road on a Harley Davidson from Chicago to Milwaukee.
You will tour the museum premises that houses a collection of over 450 motorcycles and artifacts, dating back to the oldest known Harley-Davidson motorcycle from 1903. It’s a great way to share the passion of motorcyclists and learn about the role of the iconic Milwaukee motorcycle in American history and pop culture.
You’ll learn about the humble beginnings of the world’s most iconic motorcycle brand and chat with the Conservation professionals behind the interesting stories on display and behind the scenes at the Museum.
You will see the Harley-Davidson corporate headquarters located on Juneau Avenue, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, employees of HDMC and Harley-Davidson University will exchange stories and give an insight into the inner workings of H-D.
You’ll ride a motorcycle with a choice of a dozen of the latest and greatest #FreedomMachines from Harley-Davidson, including Touring, Softail and Sportster models. A predetermined scenic route through the Menomonee Valley will give you the opportunity to explore the surrounding neighborhoods of the museum.
2 NIGHTS IN CHICAGO
- 4 stars Hotels
- Sky Desk Chicago
- Scooter rental from Chicago to Milwaukee
4 NIGHTS IN MILWAUKEE
- Visit to Miller Brewery
- Full-day Harley Davidson Museum experience with lunch
- HD Motorcycle Demonstration Ride
- Hotel, breakfast, 2 lunches and 4 dinners, all transfers, entrance fees to places of interest and motorcycle rental
- The tour is in Spanish and the English tours are translated simultaneously.
- Limited places
- Does not include plane, since the trip is for anyone from any country.
- Visa from the United States of America is required